Wed, Apr 19|
Paradise Valley Community College
Digital Twin Workshop: Unlocking the Potential of Municipal Data
Designed to provide education on digital twin technology in municipal settings, and aimed at assessing local and regional readiness and identifying next steps to move your cities and our region forward.
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2023, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Paradise Valley Community College, 18401 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032 — Kranitz Student Center (KSC), room 1000A
About the event
The Digital Twin Workshop: Unlocking the Potential of Municipal Data is designed to provide city-centered education on the benefits of digital twin technology in municipal settings. The workshop is aimed at leaders in technology, innovation, economic development, urban planning, and sustainability who are interested in exploring the potential of digital twin to leverage data for informed decision making.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Understanding digital twins from a municipal perspective
- Digital twins in the greater context of a community's digital transformation
- How digital twins can support city planning and management, infrastructure development, and community engagement
- The potential of digital twins to promote transparency, accountability, and innovation in city governance
- Identifying the most impactful opportunities with the highest likelihood of success
- Data aggregation, visualization, simulation, and prediction
This event will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, and interactive sessions aimed to help you understand, experience, and apply digital twin technology in a municipal setting, and to identify current opportunities to leverage this technology within our region.
We encourage you to share this event with leaders and employees in your city and its partner organizations, with a focus toward those in technology, innovation, economic development, urban planning, and sustainability.
Welcome from Paradise Valley Community College